fullymatted.
Back to search
Planet-9

Anyone thinking of selling their Cayman?

Add to repair workspace
Open repair workspace
Original source
4 captured repliesPartial discussion capture · Source accounts, not a confirmed diagnosis
THIS DISCUSSION / SOURCE-DERIVED OVERVIEW

Discussion summary

YOUR RESEARCHAnyone thinking of selling their Cayman?

1 matching discussions were examined; no attributable action/outcome evidence was detected. No consensus or repair conclusion is claimed.

Source reports, not a diagnosis or a success probability. Counts refer to discussions and can overlap.

Read captured replies

Insufficient extracted evidence does not mean there is no answer in the original discussions.

1 matching discussions · 4 captured posts examined · 1 partial discussions

Coverage and how to read this overview

Counts describe captured discussions, not unique people or a diagnosis. Author identities are not reliably stored. Exact duplicate evidence is counted once across matching discussions; one discussion counts at most once per action/state. Multiple repairs reported together remain a combination. Suggestions and failed attempts do not establish a fix. Matches cover whole discussions and can include related faults, model variants and incomplete threads.

4 eligible posts · 0 unverified posts · 1 discussions match the subject in their title or opening post.

  • Planet-9: 1 discussions

0 evidence records excluded for query context · 0 excluded by outcome qualification · 0 adjusted by outcome qualification.

0 acknowledgements have no verified action link; they do not establish a repair result.

Generation: 20261027T033922Z · outcome-qualification-6. Deterministic extraction; no AI model inference. How we use sources

POST 1Original post

I was wondering for anyone expecting to receive the first shipment if they have given any thought to selling their car? I dont think that there will be much of a market seeing as if you order now you can still get your car by early March, but some people just dont want to wait. I wouldnt mind selling mine if I could make a few thousand and then just order another with some more options, but I dont think I have it in me to look at it and not take it home with me. For me I think the hardest part is going to be breaking it in. I know i am going to want to push it as soon as I get in it, and I wont be able to.

POST 2Original post

I know that I am not going to sell mine. Waited tooo long to get something this much fun to drive. And I will be working long enough that if newer models comes out with alot of improvements, that is when I will sell and buy a new one.

POST 3Original post

If someone is willing to pay enough for me to profit $4000, I'll order another and wait. Who wants to know the options? It's got PCCB...

POST 4Original post

It would be hard to let it go, but if I thought I could pick up 4K or 5K I would consider it, and reorder with more options that I didn't get this time. Aloha Russ

This is a source reference. Confirm exact model applicability in the original material.