Hello everyone, I wanted to let you know if you are thinking of adding a body kit to your 996 from this company (Extreme Dimensions), be prepared to wait, and wait, and wait... I ordered a full MK1 Aerokit on January 8, 2011 , and still have NOT recieved this, I have called numerous times, (they are very cordial!) but it is backordered, first until Feb. 12, then March 15, then they say April 1. We will see. I originly wanted a OEM, but Porsche Tecnique said it is no longer available. I have to settle for second best. So I wait..... Just an FYI.
Discussion summary
YOUR RESEARCHExtreme Dimensions Body Kit
1 matching discussions were examined; no attributable action/outcome evidence was detected. No consensus or repair conclusion is claimed.
Source reports, not a diagnosis or a success probability. Counts refer to discussions and can overlap.
Read captured repliesInsufficient extracted evidence does not mean there is no answer in the original discussions.
1 matching discussions · 4 captured posts examined · 0 partial discussions
Coverage and how to read this overview
Counts describe captured discussions, not unique people or a diagnosis. Author identities are not reliably stored. Exact duplicate evidence is counted once across matching discussions; one discussion counts at most once per action/state. Multiple repairs reported together remain a combination. Suggestions and failed attempts do not establish a fix. Matches cover whole discussions and can include related faults, model variants and incomplete threads.
4 eligible posts · 0 unverified posts · 1 discussions match the subject in their title or opening post.
- Rennlist: 1 discussions
0 evidence records excluded for query context · 0 excluded by outcome qualification · 0 adjusted by outcome qualification.
0 acknowledgements have no verified action link; they do not establish a repair result.
Generation: 20261026T181445Z · outcome-qualification-6. Deterministic extraction; no AI model inference. How we use sources
I hope that you didn't pay for it yet... if you did, get a refund immediately and then buy a kit when they are actually in stock. Caveat emptor...
I agree, no sense in having your funds tied up if it's not even made yet. I'm thinking of going a different route and so there's a possibility that my OEM kit including wing will be on sale soon...
+3
This is a source reference. Confirm exact model applicability in the original material.
