Afternoon everyone, I am looking at a 991.2 and Porsche Centre Brisbane cannot fit in a PPI for 3 months and Gold Coast just over 1 month. Does anyone have any other solid recommendations? I was trying to get the owner to hold out for a month so I could get Gold Coast to do a PPI, but they are not willing to hold it for that long. Any suggestions appreciated. Craig
Discussion summary
YOUR RESEARCHPPI Brisbane
1 matching discussions were examined; no attributable action/outcome evidence was detected. No consensus or repair conclusion is claimed.
Source reports, not a diagnosis or a success probability. Counts refer to discussions and can overlap.
Read captured repliesInsufficient extracted evidence does not mean there is no answer in the original discussions.
1 matching discussions · 7 captured posts examined · 1 partial discussions
Coverage and how to read this overview
Counts describe captured discussions, not unique people or a diagnosis. Author identities are not reliably stored. Exact duplicate evidence is counted once across matching discussions; one discussion counts at most once per action/state. Multiple repairs reported together remain a combination. Suggestions and failed attempts do not establish a fix. Matches cover whole discussions and can include related faults, model variants and incomplete threads.
7 eligible posts · 0 unverified posts · 1 discussions match the subject in their title or opening post.
- Porsche Forum Australia: 1 discussions
0 evidence records excluded for query context · 0 excluded by outcome qualification · 0 adjusted by outcome qualification.
0 acknowledgements have no verified action link; they do not establish a repair result.
Generation: 20261026T222516Z · outcome-qualification-6. Deterministic extraction; no AI model inference. How we use sources
Try DHM.
DHM Automotive at Tennyson would be the best option I think.
Owning a 991.2 I would ask why a PPI? If the vehicle has Porsche dealer service history this would almost negate a PPI as they manage the car to porsche requirements and the dealer in my experience will only really do a safety check and tell you if its due for service. If buying privately and it has current or ran out of warranty in their ownership, I would be more going down the path of paying to get Porsche extended warranty put on the car. My purchase last year was very much driven about having porsche extended warranty on the car for peace of mind as a PPi is really only a point in time assessment.
Thanks for the tip. I will try DHM. Tips, you are correct, however this one has missed a major and a minor service. The owner is claiming it has had all the required services, however when I have called up Porsche they have given me a different story. (from their records) I am yet to get my hands on the log books as its not the owner of the vehicle selling it, a member of their is selling the car on the owners behalf. It all a little......odd.
Hey Craig, Try Porsche specialist shops like Autohaus Hamilton or QLD Porsche Specialist. They’re reputable and might have quicker availability. If the seller won’t wait, those are your best bets outside the dealerships.
Thanks Everyone. Looks like the buyer is not willing to let it leave the property for a PPI, which is a deal breaker for me. I managed to get the VIN and it has missed a major service and missed a service in 2022 and 2023 apparently. Anyway. The search continues.
This is a source reference. Confirm exact model applicability in the original material.
